Successful Infrastructure and Application Projects Need Skill and Experience
- We understand how successful infrastructure and application projects are achieved. We leverage our broad range of specialised technical skills and extensive experience in conjunction with our partnerships to provide our clients the critical technical resources needed for modernising their IT infrastructure and application lifecycle capabilities.
- Our team not only lifts and shifts workloads, but looks at the business to discover and implement efficiencies, modernised operations, and open opportunities for access to new markets, new revenue streams and increased growth.
- No matter where you are in your digital transformation strategy, our expertise provides you with strategic guidance towards optimised and transformed technology services. We deliver solutions from within your datacentre, from the cloud, and a hybrid of both, across numerous countries, and in differing technical and regulatory environments.
- At On The Edge, we are committed to customer experience. We are focused on collaborating closely with all stakeholders, driving the implementation objective, through accountability, from the start of a project to its completion, and beyond.
- Our Virtual Teams comprise representatives from all relevant functions a project needs: Sales, Business Solutions, Technical and Project Management. We seamlessly augment and extend your inhouse and outsourced IT competence.
Our Approach to Simplifying Business Operations in the Cloud
- Operations Insight: Assess the operating environment, processes, and capabilities, and provide in-depth insight to form a baseline for success and measuring progress.
- Increased Change Cadence: Design a future-state operating model – taking a modern service management approach enabling more rapid business change.
- Sustainable Catalogue: Design a sustainable service catalogue profiling service priority and criticality, outlining use cases and automation opportunities.
- Increased Efficiency and Reduced Risk: Identify and engage key stakeholders, taking a proactive approach to aligning business and technology functions creating efficiencies and reducing risk.
- Flexibility to Accommodate New Initiatives: Build and implement a Service Management Office for sound governance and continuous service improvement, with the flexibility to accommodate change.
- Navigate Complex Multi-Cloud Architectures: Design frameworks and environments through an agnostic architecture perspective in the complex and evolving multi-cloud world to prioritise ongoing optimization, continuous improvement, and ease of management.
Our Approach to Modernizing Compliance and Security
- Risk Assessment: Assess the security posture of your infrastructure, application, data, and security compiling a risk analysis profile.
- Compliance Report: Conduct a detailed analysis of your IT footprint which is assessed against regulatory frameworks to identify gaps in compliance.
- Planning: Draw up a remediation and security plan, prioritising the resolution of identified risks and security vulnerabilities.
- Testing: Identify web and network vulnerabilities, with both manual processes and probes deployed into your network. These perform penetration tests and vulnerability scans, proactively identifying web and network vulnerabilities before hackers find them.
- Remediation: Execute remediation efforts, sharing the responsibility for successful delivery with your team.
Our Approach to Navigating Complex Multi-Cloud Architectures
- Alignment with Business Strategy: Identify the specific business drivers behind your architectural decisions and design an enterprise architecture approach aligned to your business strategy.
- Accelerated Outcome Delivery: Support your initiatives with consistent, high-quality design and build services that accelerate your outcome delivery.
- Reduced Risk: Provide accurate cost modelling for your target operating architecture, with informed business cases that reduce risk and uncertainty.
- Decision-Making Confidence: Establish architectural principles that work for your business, providing you with clear guidance and decision-making confidence.
- Optimized Performance: Ensure you are continuously on top of emerging best practices and optimal performance.
Our Approach to Migration Consulting
- Custom Migration Plans: Become knowledgeable about your business context and user requirements and build out your aligned migration plan.
- Stakeholder Alignment: Define your optimal target state with your stakeholders, ensuring ownership and business buying.
- Program Confidence: Identify the best candidate applications for your first transition to gain experience and quick wins early on.
- Proven Framework: With our tried and tested methodologies, migrations are repeatable, robust, and rapid.
- Shared Responsibility: We champion you through your entire migration, all the way to production operation in your unique environment.